I am WAY overdue for a 30 Before 3o update. First, I have to admit, I revised my list. I found that some of my items were too broad, and I wanted to make them more actionable. I also found that some would not be accomplished no matter how hard I tried. I mean, there was no way I was going to read 30 books while going to grad school. With that said, here is the new list.
- Read Little Women
- Take a Photography Class
- Go on a Cruise
- Eat at the Butcher and the Boar
- Have Dinner With Each of my Immediate Family Members Individually
- Hold a Baby Bear
- Write a Letter or Send a Package Once a Month
- Write More – Blog, Journal, etc.
- Make Homemade Ice Cream
- Finish Justin’s Blanket
- Go to the MN Zoo
- See a show at Lakeshore Players Theater
- Eat at the Blue Door Pub
- Go to a Water Park
- Unplug for a Whole Weekend
- Make a Pie From Scratch
- Learn About Spices and Herbs
- Be Able to do Push Ups on my Toes
- Learn Calligraphy
- Attend a Cooking Class
- Take an InDesign Class
- Spend a Weekend in Duluth
- Try Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Complete a Sewing Project
- Clean Out my Closet
- Organize my Craft Area
- Eat at Manny’s Steakhouse
- Eat at the Buttered Tin
- Take a Trip With The Girls
- Have the BEST 30th Birthday Party Ever!
As far as accomplishments go, I still have a LONG road ahead of me. Good thing my birthday isn’t until spring 2015.
#3 – Go on a Cruise. We took a quick, three night cruise over Valentine’s Day 2014. Since it was our first cruise we kept it short but it brought us to two islands in the Bahamas.
#14 – Go to a Water Park. Now, I have been to water parks before, but it had been a long time. During our February 2014 vacation we were able to hit up two water parks. We visited Typhoon Lagoon at Disney and the mother of all water parks, Atlantis!
I have some others in progress, but I am more concerned about making sure the ones that need to get completed this summer don’t get missed!